Feb 25, 2012

For future updates in English.../Tulevat päivitykset Englanniksi...

Please go and bookmark address Dust in my Wings. I figured that it's REALLY messy to update one blog in two languages so from now on this blog will be updated in Finnish and the other one in English. The contents (minus the tutorials posted in Finnish here) will be exactly the same so it doesn't really matter which one you follow unless you actually want to understand what I'm writing XD Anyways I have NEW Custom content coming up very soon :3

///Suomeksi (in Finnish the above again)

Eli siis päätin että tämä kahden kielen välillä sählyy alkoi käydä hölmöksi joten tein toisen blogin, Dust in my Wingsjota sitten päivittelen englanniksi. Molempiin tulee samat sisällöt vain eri kielillä eli jos suomenkieli miellyttää enemmän seuraa tätä blogia ja jos englanti on hallussa niin sitten pölysiipiä XD

No comments:

Post a Comment